Subli Glaze Translucent White Coating is designed to enable stunning quality sublimation printing on to glass and other clear substrates.
It should be used in conjunction with Subli Glaze Clear.
* This product was previously called Digicoat
Use it to provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through. Allows light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating 400ml
1. Shake the can well for 1 minute.
2. Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
3. Prime the surface with Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
4. Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
5. Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5
6. Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.