Subli Glaze Opaque White Coating is designed to maximise the quality of sublimation printed images on non white substrates and allow sublimation onto opaque substrates such as slate.
* This product was previously called Digicoat
Use it to provide a solid white background on which to transfer an image. Maximise the effect of the transfer of the image.
How to use Subli Glaze™ White 400ml
1. Shake the can well for 1 minute.
2. Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
3. If applying to a polished glossy surface, prime with Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
4. Apply in an even motion holding the can approx. 25cm from surface using light
passes over the substrate at room temperature.
5. Allow substrate to air dry for 5 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20