Our mug press starter pack provides you with everything you need to get operational and is ideal for anyone looking to print on ceramic mugs, water bottles and money banks or any sublimation imprintable that can be printed in a mug press.
The package includes:
- 1 x A4 Epson ET-2600 Printer – (Currently out of stock, but you can order this kit with the upgrade printer EPSON Workforce 5210)
- Full set of Sublisure inks
- Free ICC Colour Profiles
- Entry Level Mug Press
- 100 x A4 sheets of Sublisure Paper
- 1 x roll of heat tape (9mm x 66m)
- 36 x polyester coated mugs (Durham style 10oz)
- Sublisure RIP software Version 2.1 (Supplied FREE!)
The printer and mug press are provided with a full 1 year warranty.
Be sure to add our Sublisure Rip Software for FREE (RRP £75.00). This is perfect if you are starting out in the world of Sublimation printing and struggling to size templates or design your own. Our Sublisure Rip Software is loaded with an entire catalog of products. Each templates is specifically designed with all of the necessary cut outs and areas which you can not print.It contains built in design features to make sublimation printing easy. It contains an easy to use interface, clipart and text tool, free lifetime updates and much more.
Upgrade options available with this kit:
- Upgrade to the new Epson WF-C5210DW for faster output and lower power consumption.
- Upgrade to the Adkins Studio Mug Press for higher build quality machine, ideal for high volume environments.
- Alternatively, upgrade to the 4-in-1 Mutli Mug Press which includes all the elements you need to do a range of mug products.